- Why should I brush with your dental gel?
- Your products range from LIVFRESH (Wintergreen Foaming), LIVFRESH (Peppermint, Non-Foaming) and LIVFRESH (Mild Peppermint, Non-Foaming). How are all your products different?
- Do all your products contain the same amount of dental gel? Are they all the same size?
- How long does one tube last?
- I purchased LIVIONEX Dental Gel before and noticed that it is not available on your website anymore. What should I purchase now?
- I have purchased LIVFRESH Dental Gel in a pump before and noticed that it is not available on your website anymore. What should I purchase now?
- Where is your dental gel manufactured?
- Is your dental gel safe for all ages?
- Why is your dental gel expensive?
- Do you offer discounts?
- What are the ingredients in your dental gel?
- Does your dental gel contain Triclosan, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), or Glycerin?
- Are your products gluten-free and sugar free?
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS & TIPS
- How do I brush with the dental gel?
- How long should I leave the dental gel in my mouth?
- Can I use an electric brush with the dental gel?
- Should I rinse after brushing with the dental gel?
- Can I use a mouthwash or floss after brushing with LIVFRESH?
- What is the best way to dispense your dental gel from the tube?
- Sometimes the dental gel rolls off the toothbrush. How do I prevent that?
- Are there any side effects to accidentally swallowing the dental gel?
BAD BREATH AND SENSITIVE TEETH
INVISALIGN, MOUTHGUARDS & BRACES
- I am using Invisalign. Will your dental gel improve the odor in my brackets and mouth?
- I am using a mouthguard at night. Will your dental gel improve the odor in my mouthguard and mouth?
- I wear braces. How can your dental gel help me?
SUBSCRIPTIONS AND AUTOMATIC REFILLS
- What do you mean by ‘Subscribe and Save’ on your website? What does that entail?
- Can I update my payment method and address?
- Can I cancel my subscription at any time?
- Can I edit the product quantity and/or delivery schedule on an existing subscription?
- I have excess product right now and don’t need my upcoming refill. What do I do?